What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, i guess i could save money on both of those by catching bugs. I don't need too though since a colony of ants has moved in to my stove and warmhouses. It never seems to run  out of ants. I also have an abundance of pillbugs (a lot of people call them rollie-pollies because they roll up in to a ball when you pick them up). But it's worth bragging rights (at least in my neighborhood and most of the people that i know in person) if you can feed a mouse to your plant.
biggrin.gif

BTW What does it mean if a Nepenthes is 'genting' ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Dec. 03 2004,9:14)]BTW What does it mean if a Nepenthes is 'genting' ?
I believe that was already explained in your other topic by another member.

Well, that topic wasn't posted in for a while, so i decided that it would be best to get the info from two sources. I also posted the above line before he replied to my other thread. Just clearing things up a bit.
smile.gif

Go, Go, Borneo!!!! Nice pics. Very impressive and a great insight to the work you do.
smile.gif

C

Albert, just saw your question about the size of the nursery. It's one of 9 of varying sizes. This one is a tunnel 48m x 8m (about 150' x 25' or so). Others are rectangular or square, some smaller, some much larger.

Thanks for answering Rob.
Thats quite huuuge! I wonder how many pygmy drosera you could grow there.
biggrin.gif

Back