What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright, I'm planning to start a bog garden this spring.  Problem?  I need the plants to put in it!  So, I'm looking for a quantity (i.e. 5-6) of:

S. flava
S. leucophylla
S. alata
and possibly a D. filiformis

If you have some available, please PM me to work out a trade.  I have some D. 'Marston Dragon' plantlets (which I'm pretty sure is the real thing), Neps and a odd Drosera or two.

SF

I'm trying to get some flava var. rugelii? seeds to sprout but then again I would believe that you would want some larger plants.

Yes, I'm looking for 3+ yr old plants. Thanks anyway.

SF

Hey SF,  I have at least four D.binata dichotoma...all in the same pot and  have to be seperated.  The stems are over a foot long on the big one.  They are taking over my grow area...should be a great bog plant.
On a less related subject; I have to repot my N. coccinea (About three feet from top to bottom) and seperate what I think will end up as three plants.  Would you be interested in one?  I need Drosera.

Really I was only looking for plants that grow in Florida wildly. N. coccinea I have out my ears!!!
biggrin.gif
  It grows like a weed down here!  I will PM you about the D. binata var. dichotoma though.  Sounds like an interesting plant.

SF

Edit: Still looking for Sarrs...

Back