What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Ash, Ohio cop Chase

Actually, cops do have quotas. For that reason many are waiting to pounce on suspects, of which we all are until proven innocent. I know many are watching for that wrong turn signal and targeting older make vehicles, which the lower class population tend to drive. The money is made by pulling someone over for a broken taillight and then prying around with a flashlight for something the poor might "self-medicate" with.

Under they eyes of the law we are all “innocent until proven guilty” I believe.
I know of atleast one cop that was waiting to pounce and was a complete jerk about a infraction that didn’t exist but needed to see my license anyway. I could tell he enjoyed the power trip… but that’s not the norm, by any means. Thats just the ones we remember the best, sadly.

Yea i have been pulled over several times and not gotten a ticket in this nice little quite town, thats KNOWN for pulling people over, one time, i got pulled over, for tail gating, the other, looking suspicious, and others just pulling me over asking me if i knew how fast i was going. The first time I got pulled over in this town was because I was speeding, but he let me off with a warning.

And this town has the Nicest cars, nice equipment, new every thing, they recently got a new Building, and its all because they meet and usually exceed the county quota so they get nice new "toys".

I understand how the subjects i talk about can sound very "delusional conspiracy's theorist" but you know how things are.

Back