What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

birthday pics

• Thread starter bugfreak
  • Start date
well, here are some pics. i'm letting him enjoy his basketball game on tv. i'll put my foot in his behind later. i didn't really have the time or resources to get him a real gift or cake or anything so i made a mound out of some leftover mashed potatoes. he's not all into holidays and stuff anyway.

Oooooo.... purrty!! Man, i'm super!
IM000972.jpg

dunno what the heck he's doing... trying to catch his hair on fire? if you notice i've already got the smoke detector unhooked cause i uh... had an incident earlier with the broiler of the oven so he woulda pretty much been screwed (and laughed at) if it caught fire.
IM000973.jpg

photos... wow
IM000975.jpg

IM000977.jpg

Hooray! Happy birthday to him! And let me be the first to say, that is a mighty fine lookin' mound o' mashed taters!

Yahoooooo.... Mountain Dew!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Mountain Dew is allways the best gift!
biggrin.gif

Cheers

yes... the baby has taken over it though.

we're not big party animals as you can probably tell. some may say that's lame but i think we're just old.

Back