What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bang Theory

• Thread starter pasoftim
  • Start date
Hi All

Does any one watch the Big Bang Theory? It to me the funniest show! what do you guys think?

Cheers

Hey let's argue the creation of the universe/mutiverse! :awesome:

Never seen the show though.

Nope i like the office though. :)

Last edited:
Love the show, one of the funniest on tv.

I cast my vote for The Office for the funniest show on TV!

Until Michael left it was hilarious, last couple episodes sucked!

Sheldon is hilarious! The office rocks.

After giving it a try, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still, I can't stand the show. The humor seems really forced to me. Sorry to be a party-pooper. :/
~Joe

I love the show.. And This thread has NOTHING to do with religion.

Last edited:
I love the show.. And This thread has NOTHING to do with religion. And evolution btw is a proven fact there IS NO debate.

Let's not drag this into a thread about a TV show. Besides, you (and Ean) are setting up a false dichotomy; evolution isn't part of the debate. Speciation by evolution is opposed to intelligent design, and the big bang theory is opposed to new-earth creationism. Evolution doesn't contradict creationism, and intelligent design doesn't contradict the big bang theory. (They lead to some wonky-looking results when taken together, but that's a topic for a class on reformed theology.) They're related topics, but pretty much the only reason they're related is the fundamentalist debate. It's an argument of semantics; boooooooring.
~Joe

edited it out... dont wananget into eou's argument :lol:

I love this show. Don't particularly like the new characters Amy, Bernadette, Priya. Penny is the best!

I love this show. Don't particularly like the new characters Amy, Bernadette, Priya. Penny is the best!

Ya i dont care for the new characters I like the originals the 4 guys and penny..

Back