What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a few feet of Begonia withlacoochee. It's a nice trailing tropical species. I use it in my terrariums, and it is in constant bloom. The leaves have a nice coloration to them, and it is very easy to grow. I'm not looking for anything in particular, so offer away. I'd prefer species, but that's not a deal breaker. :)

The only CPs I have currently are S. purpurea, S. psittacina, VFT, Ping. primuliflora, H. pulchella, and some Drosera species seed (I don't remember all the species of seed). I can also throw in at least one piece of Begonia glabra if you're interested.

Do you have Begonia bognerii? I've been looking for that for years.

Unfortunately, I only grow the two I listed and Begonia bowerae. I did look up the one you mentioned, and wow, that's interesting. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can find one. In a quick search, I did find a nursery that listed it, but it was out of stock. Maybe you can contact them and see if they'll have some soon or maybe they have one or two tucked away somewhere.

Probly the same CA nursery that has had it out of stock for years now? LOL

I saw it on eBay one time but it was this time of the year and no chance it would survive shipping to me in sub zero temps.

Yep! That one haha.

I have found a hobbyist grower, though and contacted her. If I can get a piece, you'll be first in line for plantlets!

Do you have Begonia bognerii? I've been looking for that for years.

I don't have any but know of someone who might
He's a Begonia freak
Has a ton of rare ones / different kinds etc

Will PM you his info.

Back