What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bakers rack

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I have been desperately looking for a bakers rack over the last few months. If you know what that is do you have any suggestions on how and where to get my hands on one? thanks.
Wes

check a barkery and see if they have any that are not used. i know when i worked at a resterant before there was always some in the back room just sitting there because they where old and a little rusty and needed to be cleaned really good. just a thought

What type of bakers rack are you thinking of? We use a simple flat heavy wire rack about 24" by 28" where I work. I could get exact dimensions if you would want them.

Prabably about 2ft. wide & 5ft. tall would work.

Sorry, can't help you
sad.gif

We use large 6' tall racks with the 24" by 28" trays- probably a bit more than you want.
Did the google search and came up with many sizes and shapes but all on first couple pages seemed a bit spendy.
confused.gif

Well, thanks anyways. Maybe Wal-Mart or a place like them will have some this spring... Oh! Ihope it won't be to late by then, or my mom might get tired of them being in her way.
confused.gif
wink.gif
Oh well
tounge.gif
Wes

Back