What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad News!

• Thread starter Daniel
  • Start date
So, I open my tank today, and was hit by a smell of decay. Looking closer I finally spotted one of my azureus. (the blue posion dart frog) He was stuck in the outtake of one of my water pump. He was bigger then the pump and I guess he didn't know how to step backwards. He was bloated, and gone.

Somehow, I feel really bad, and felt like it was my responsibility. Well, I'm going to cover the opening up for now, I'll talk later.

Daniel

awwwww i'm sooo sorry. I know losing a pet is painful. It's not your fault though! Are you gonna get another one? how long did you have it?
sad.gif

Man, that's really bad! I'm sorry for your loss.
sad.gif

SF

I feel your pain. Loosing a pet is always hard. But its not your falt. It was my fault when one of my first birds died, and i felt terrable

That really sucks... I felt terrible when my 3rd pacu died, but it wasn't my fault... you shouldn't feel bad. hey, your 3 azurs will soon become 10
cool.gif
and your aurotaenia and vittatus will become 30!
blues.gif

I'm really sorry to hear that Daniel.
sad.gif

sad.gif
I'm so sorry. These things happen and you can't blame yourself for it. I'm sure that you will find a way to preven such losses in the futures, think of it as a learning opertunity.

Back