What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
Does anyone know where I can get some background? At the pet shop in their different cages the have cool background that match the cage. They have the rain forest for the emperor scorpions, and the beach for the hermit crabs but when I ask where to get that they don't know. I'm like "well it's on the back or your cage, you had to get it from somewhere. Did you draw it yourself?" Then I think to myself, these people know nothing about the animals, they just work here. But anyways, does anyone know where I can get some? I want a rainforest for a 10 gallon, beach for a 20 high, and maybe something for a 29 for the snake cage. Let me know what you know. Thanks.

I see it in rolls at larger pet stores, or specialty places like aquarium shops. Check the websites of some of the chains like Petco, or get out your phone book and call around to fish stores.
~Joe

I've been to them all. They just have underwater background, no tropical.

Back