What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back

Hey guys.
I hope at least SOME of you remember me...
I'm back. I was in Toronto for two years for college, and because of some things that aren't my fault... Things didn't go too well. Anyhow, I'm back in Hamilton now, and back on the computer.

The plants I had left with my father died, despite his good intentions... I may get myself started again now, but I don't want to get too large a collection as this isn't going to be my permanent residence...

So............. Just wanted to say Hi, and that I'm back, and I'll have LOTS of new questions for all of you!
smile.gif
As Usual!

Hi Parasuco and welcome to the forums!
biggrin.gif

Holy cow! Hi Greg! Its been a looooong time! Welcome back.
smile.gif
I was just talking about you last week. Was wondering what happened to you.

Glad to know you still have interest in CPs.

Hope you stick around and get back into the groove.
smile.gif

Hey, welcome back
smile.gif

I dont remember you, but Im sure Il get to know you as time progresses
biggrin.gif

It's always nice when old friends drop in to say hi. I remember you, and I still post here from time to time.

Ahhh, another Canuck, excellent... I live just down the QEW in St.Catharines.
I don't recall you from before, you were probably here before my time, but if you are interested in a few basic/easy CPs ,PM me and we can see what we can work out
Welcome Back!

HEY GREG! Welcome back.

Refresh my memory, here.... I know of two places called Hamilton and a college (my alma matter, or however you spell it....gee, got a good edumication, eh?), and I'm sure there's others....so which one are you?

I'm pretty sure he's talking Hamilton, Ontario aka The Hammer...
the U of T reference was what made me think so. if not then disregard the "location" stuff in my earlier post here
biggrin.gif

Welcome back! I'm too new to have known you from before, but I'm sure you'll notice some of my offbeat, offcolour, offtopic, offle (sorry, couldn't help that last one) posts soon enough.
smile_n_32.gif
Look forward to seeing another name in the forums.
smile.gif

I still remember you! Welcome home Greg,

Cole

I remember the userid which meaning I cannot decipher...
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome back!!!
smile.gif

Wow. I'm so happy at the welcome-back!

Two pages worth! I'm flattered.
I have to admit though, that somehow alot of my knowledge has leaked out of me, like when you don't use a language for a long time.
confused.gif

I'm anxious to see you all live up to the standards you've put yourselves up to by helping me out so much before!!!

Again. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Back