What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from a bog

I couldn't take the cameria for fear of damaging it, but I did get to go to a bog yesterday... sort off. It's hard to reach and I was only able to barely penitrate the bluebarry bog, never made it to the peat flat by the lake. However, even in the drier bluebarrie zone, their where TONS of D. rotundifolia! It was way cool and I even found an orchid, but it wasn't blooming
tounge.gif

that's great! i love seeing cp's growing in the wild. there really isn't anything else that gives me quite the same feeling!

peace,
technoracer

Could you tell if the plants have flowered, flowering, or about to flower? Last month we saw D. rotundifolia in flower here in Ohio.

Wow. Here I live in the same state as the famous vft and have never seen a wild vft. I've seen bogs of sars at the "local" zoo a few hours south of me but never a vft. I guess I can in a few years though.

Wes

Yah, the state of flowering varried a bit, but most were just about to bloom.

Back