What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back after a long hiatus

• Thread starter ting
  • Start date
Hi all,
Well, I decided to get my toes wet again after a long time away from this hobby. Sadly, I lost my previous collection due to a huge miscalculation on my part. I let my plants enjoy summer outside on our deck. They loved and thrived out there. After bringing them back in, they went downhill at an alarming rate....and died. I later figured out they must have had too cold a night out there... the vines all went mushy and that was that. Ever seen a grown woman cry? It ain't pretty:-D
Very very hard lesson learned.
Now my 2 boys are out of school, need time to fill...so here I am willing to try again, hopefully much wiser....
Anyhow, look forward to being back..see a lot of names I recognize from previously..very cool :wave:
Sue

'Glad to have you back. I am sorry to hear about your plant losses but it certainly happens. What matters is that you get back up again, right?

Back