What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Bical "Red"

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Just wanted to share some pics of this adorable little fanged beauty. When this baby Bical "Red" came in it had 2 pitchers that were alittle smashed and browing, i was kinda worried about its developing pitcher and that stress from shipping would cause the newest growing pitcher to brown as well, but it took right off after getting it settled in to the grow chamber and that newest pitcher developed nicely and it also has 2 more growing pitchers on it now other than this one..

Just some pics i snapped,
pitcher growing right after it was shipped,
picsfrom08046.jpg

Developed nicely and right after the top poped open,
babyredbical08.jpg

babybicalred08.jpg

and here it is today.
picsfrom08106.jpg

picsfrom08108.jpg

wow what a great looking bicalc

I've got a really small bical going its nice to see what I've got to look forward to!

great work

Looks fierce already :)

Very beautiful looking Bicalcarata like cmm889 I also have a small Bicalcarata not sure what kind it is after repoting and a few weeks of my care it's leaves are finally starting to open I really love how Bicals leaves look.

Looks good Tracey.

I've got a new pitcher that just started to open today on my plant.

Beautiful.

Can't wait till mine makes its first fanged pitcher! Looks great!

Got lots of dew! :-D

Back