What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aw man!

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
I remember telling several people in the chatroom about the fact that my primuliflora, which was about to flower, was all wilted, shrivled-up, and brownish, because of shock from when the greenhouse went KERPLUNK. Well, it died
sad.gif
. WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA! ***sighs sadly*** Well, anyway, it had one offshoot that looks okay that had rooted after growing off of the tip of one of the motherplant's leaves. I accidentally uprooted it when I removed the dead motherplant, not knowing it was still attached to the motherleaf, so I severed it from the motherleaf and planted it firmly back in the soil. The offshoot is tiny; only about ½ inch long, and only two adult leaves! It's so cute! Well, let's all hope and pray it lives, because I really love it and don't want it to die, especially because the motherplant was my only Ping, and I got it as an early birthday gift. This post is basically just a general, sad rant, but a hopeful one, too.

Greetings,
          FTG

Hey,
Sorry to hear about your P. Primuliflora, I think it might have had root rot, anywyas, I hope the plantlet survives.
Kevin

No. I doubt it's root rot. I had perfect drainage, and it was watered the same as all the other CPs. Also, if it was root rot, wouldn't the offshoot have it too?
confused.gif

Hello,
It could slightly be possible, though, only the mother plant had the effected roots.
Kevin

True... Well, the itsy bitsy teeny weeny is doing pretty good today. This is wonderful news because the motherplant was literally twice as worse everyday as it was the day before. This little thing seems to be doing nicely, though...

P.S. 1,003 POSTS! WOOHOO!!!
biggrin.gif

Well, 1,071 now...

Anyhowees, the little thing is doing very well! The leaf that was torn from the motherplant's leaf died, but I expected that... the remaining leaf is still alive, and the tiny appearence of a new leaf that I saw when I seperated it from the motherplant when the motherplant died is still getting bigger! Seems like this one might live!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Lil' BeeBee (it's nickname) has gone bye-bye! It died too
sad.gif

Rest in peace, Lil' Beebee
sad.gif

i now your pain! some animal just killed 6 of our chickens including buzz (he was almost human i tell you he was so smart! and gentle and beutiful&#33
wink.gif
sad.gif

Back