What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Do the avatars I just uploded show up on evry bodys avatar list? They are called "uploaded reese" (a pic of one of my chickens),and "uploaded untitled" (a pic of my sisters cat).

Just wondering.

The cat one does, I didnt check the other but it probably does too.

They both show up in my avatar list
rock.gif

Don't suppose you could explain to me exactly how you uploaded the image. I have tried replicating it but with no success.

I use a custom avatar which is simply linked in my control panel under avatar options.

Tony

ust be some weird error happening to most people as their are soem other avatar uploaded as well .

I think that when the changes were made to the board that it now puts up all the newly uploaded avatars onto everybodys lists. Ive noticed that none of the custom ones from before the switch are up there, so Im guessing it has something to do with the changes.

Steve

Tony:
I just now figured out what the heck your avatar is!! It is a N. hamata up close.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
For the longest time I thought that was one of the oddest looking avatars here at pft. Well, I still think it is odd but I now know what it is and it is purty cool!

I have know idea what the heck you are all talking about thee avatars? I am either dum @$ bricks or do not care because my avatar works...
tounge.gif
BTW that is a cute picture Pond Boy of your cat.

travis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Nov. 17 2003,2:24)]For the longest time I thought that was one of the oddest looking avatars here at pft. Well, I still think it is odd but I now know what it is and it is purty cool!
Well I wanted something unique
tounge.gif

As for the avatar thing. I am puzzled why for a few folks their custom avatar is uploading so that it becomes available as a preloaded avatar via everyones control panel options. One thing I have yet to try, which I will do later....

Tony

Back