What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
I can not seem to post a picture on my avatar any more? I come up with an error of "Sorry, that is not a valid file extension You are currently logged on as Travis". I downloaded the picture from my computer(using pft website), are you unable to post a picture on your avatar using pft? If you understand what I am saying...

Thanks,
Travis

Travis,  Avatar photos can only be .JPG or .GIF files. First make sure that whatever pic you are posting is one of those. Also sometimes I get that message when I forget to type in the .JPG (the root address from my hosting site stays the same all I have to do is add in the picture title and sometimes I forget to add the file extention
rolleyes.gif
) so make sure you are typing in the URL correctly. Thats the only thing I can think of for why its not working.

Steve

Thanks vft guy in SJ. I have been trying for the past week or so. It did not like my JGP file so I typed in jgp with no capital letters and it works.
confused.gif
Go figure. Time to change I have had that Itchy & Scratchy avator for a long time. Mine as well enjoy the venus flytraps redness because not sure if it will happen again.
wink.gif

Travis
rolleyes.gif

Back