What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autotek 7002p pre-amp equalizer with variable crossover

Hi,

Up for trade here is a Autotek 7002p 9 band stereo preamp equalizer with variable crossover. Designed to be either in-dash or under-dash mounted. Lightly used, excellent cosmetic condition. 90's era high quality automotive audio gear. Be advised that (if I remember correctly, most automobiles have openings for 1/2 din, this is 2/3 or something) it fits in a slightly larger opening than most factory openings. Also can be mounted underdash. L+R input, two outs, and one low pass. Retail at purchase app. $300. Would appreciate offers in the range of what you might value (in some fashion) around a buck and a quarter. If this appeals to you, bid in any way you wish - single or preferably multiple items, nepenthes preferred, but I am also interested in sundews, bladderworts, waterwheels,etc. I do not have a grow or want list at this point. I reserve the right to...accept or decline blah, blah, blah. If this appeals to you let me know. Also have other related items, if interested pm me. Here's some pictures.

7002pboxmanualbracket.jpg

7002pcloseupfacecontrols.jpg

7002prearpanelandinsouts.jpg

7002porigreceiptandretailprice.jpg

Thanks,

PD

Back