What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction 3 - Drosera Cynic81 $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Up for auction is a 'care package' of sorts. You will be receiving one (1) D. filiformis 'Tracyi', one (1) D. filiformis FL Giant, one (1) D. binata dichotoma 'Giant', one (1) D. binata (I don't know what form), and a pot full of D. capensis 'Albino'. What you see is what you get. The picture isn't the best, so I can provide better upon request. All plants will be shipped bare root. If bidding goes above $10.00 I will pay shipping, otherwise shipping will be $5.00. Please feel free to PM me with questions.

Starting bid will be $2.00

P1010588.jpg

$5

$10

$12

Waiting for confirmation from the NASC.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Still waiting on NASC confirmation.

Payment will be sent on friday, sorry for the delay

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment sent to NASC

Shipped today 7/23/08.

Item Recieved

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back