What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION Star Wars fans!!

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
Calling all Star Wars fans.. Calling all Star Wars fans.. REMINDER this Friday November 7th at 8 pm est/pst will be the first of the 5 minute Clone Wars animated shorts on Cartoon Network. For more info including the schedule check out http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/index.html

May the Force be with you

Steve

hey,
I myself love Star Wars, thans Steve for showing me this,
Kevin

Hmmm. I must be working in the wrong department at the cartoon network here in the UK. It's the first I've heard of this. I'll have to find out when we can see it.

Nolu, Make sure you just havent look over it in the guide. These are only 5 minute long episodes so it would be very easy to miss them in the tv guide.

Steve

I got my Sky satellite guide today and guess what...it's on our Toonami channel on Monday. It sounds a little bit like the animatrix. Not as long but tells stories about what happens between Attack of the Clones and the third film.

sad.gif
I don't have the Cartoon Network. Only the basic channels.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dr_Carnivorous_Plant @ Nov. 07 2003,3:10)]
sad.gif
 I don't have the Cartoon Network. Only the basic channels.
No worries, They will be available on the internet starting Saturday the 8th.. check out the Cartoon Network website for more information.

Steve

Back