What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Arteests: A "small art" show

For those of you who are into creating artwork (of any genre) I received this by email, there is a call for you to create a 4" x 4" something (whatever you want) for this show:

http://www.spraygraphic.com/minimini

If you can't ship your pieces to Tempe AZ a $3 donation per piece (up to 2) goes to printing and mounting your piece submitted by email for the gallery show. Not a bad way to get your nose out there. Plus they will sell your art and send you the moolah or return it if unsold or you don't want it sold.

I hope some of you will submit some stuff! I'm working on mine! You have until March 4th.

BTW you gotta join the Spraygraphic forums to get in the show (register & make a profile - it's free).

Interesting. When is the submission deadline? That makes me want to do some weird little sculptures. Does it have to be 2D?
~Joe

It can be a sculpture but it has to be able to be wall mounted on a 4 x 4 space with "no special installations", so, easily wall mountable!

Check the link in the post above and scroll down to requirements to link to the rules and exact details.

Your pieces (up to 2) have to be there by March 4th. Don't forget you have to join Spraygraphic's forum to get into the show. The show actually will be at 3 different venues from March 9th - May 1st so that's a good period of exposure.

Back