What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a huge amount of carnivorous plants and I am looking forward to a different variety. These will be first available for the people that have things to trade, otherwise eventually I will give them out for sase. I am interested in tropical plants, vft, sundews, neps, ultrics, and anything that sparks an interest. Plants differ in size most are rooted cuttings, the ones with * I have some decent size I am willing to trade if offer is good.

VFT
-Royal Red (5)*
-Pink Venus (3)*

Sundews
-Binata (100's)*
-Intermedia (100's)*
-trinervia (12)*

Nep
-albomarginata 'green' (2)
-argentii (3)*
-fusca flared peristome (2)
-gracilis (5)*
-pectinata (3)
-rajah (2)*
-spectabilis (2)
-talangensis (1)

wow, three argentii, you don't see that everyday!

PM'd!
smile.gif

I am fairly new to this forum. Why do people leave posts saying they PM'd him.
Isn't it obvious to him? Or do you do it to show other people how much interest
his trade list has generated.

(PM'd you)

That's a darn good question Steve.
biggrin.gif
I think it's to show how many people have already responded, not so much for Joseph, but for other interested people.

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (srduggins @ Aug. 19 2004,4:33)]I am fairly new to this forum. Why do people leave posts saying they PM'd him.

(PM'd you)
Exactly, I had pmed him earlier and didn't reply. Just a waste of space IMO.

Funny... You posted the same list of plants that you said you were going to trade or sase last time. What happen, decided not to give any away?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (srduggins @ Aug. 19 2004,4:33)]I am fairly new to this forum. Why do people leave posts saying they PM'd him.

(PM'd you)
It reminds me of hitting the elevator button several times - when once was enough.

Ah, but pushing the button at least keeps you busy, thus using time
smile_n_32.gif

Welcome back, Copper! Hastings was just in the news a week ago. I think it was some kind of parade(?) It's also fun watching people hitting the button at street corners to get the light to change.
smile_m_32.gif

One of our many, many parades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back