What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As some of you have herd...

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, I know some of you I have spilt to and others I have not.  So just to make it a little bit easier I'll just tell you all.  After Deangela and I got married on April 26th '03 we went ahead and removed her from the birth control and switched over to prenatal vitamins.  It took a whole month but she is pregnant.  The baby is due somewhere around Feb 29th of '04.  We have been in twice for ultra sounds so far here is one of (we just found out it's a he) him waving...  
babyhi5.jpg

and yesterday (10-09-03) we actually found the babies heart beat our selves with this "bebe baby monitor" thingie.  Just about everyone we have mentioned this to that has used one had never been able to find the heart beat.  So yaaay!!  lol.  I even recorded a whole 60 seconds of it onto the computer.  but we listed quite a bit longer than that.  :)  once I found it I drew a mark on her belly where it was and had her move to the computer..   Well, the baby had moved but I found it again quite quickly.  ;-)   ...so, now you all know why I built the greenhouse. (So the baby can have that room) gave me an excuse to anyway. :p
Andrew and Deangela.

Awwww! Congratulations!!!

Congratualtions Andrew!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Best of luck to you and Deangela
biggrin.gif
.  Better start catching up on sleep now 'cause it will be in short supply come February.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

alien.gif

Congrats!!

My daughter was the best thing to ever happen to me. I call her my little firegirl (I installed a new watercooler in my computer and left the case open to check it for leaks, common practice for the first 6 hours. Well, I went to cook lunch for us while she watched tv, and she snuck into the computer room. I heard my temp alarms going off on my computer, ran in, and she had pulled on of the hoses off the loop and was litterly hosing down my entire system. Fried just about everything. I couldn't do anything but laugh, she was standing there having a blast, looked like a fireman trying to put out a blaze. Luckily, it was purrified water I got from a college buddy.[ pure water can not carry an electrical charge] so she wasn't in any danger, but it was kinda disheartening later)

Casper

Congratulations to the both of you! Thats an awsome sonogram. Now you are growing plants AND a baby. Maybe a little superthrive?
biggrin.gif

I'm so happy for you two. I think this calls for a poll...to name him. hehe (I still like Bicalcarata which Travis turned his nose up at...lol You could call him Cal.
smile.gif
)

Congratulations!!!  It would be really cool if he's born on Feb. 29!  He'd be a leap year day baby and would only get one year older every 4 years!
wink.gif

-buckeye

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (buckeye @ Oct. 20 2003,02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Congratulations!!!  It would be really cool if he's born on Feb. 29!  He'd be a leap year day baby and would only get one year older every 4 years!
wink.gif

-buckeye[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Whoa that would be weird
tounge.gif

Congratulations adnedarn! Best of wishes to you and Deangela.
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Best wishes.  I thought you were going to announce quadruplets, with a heading like that (herd?)

wink.gif

Heres to Andrew Jr., future CP enthusiast and car afficianado. Congratulations to all three of you!

Bravo! Congratulations! That's really exciting!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

A word of abvice from the father of a 7 week old: Start catching up on your sleep now because you won't get more than 4-5 hours a night in a few months
smile.gif

Congratulations and enjoy the adventure

Congratulations!! Catch up on your sleep and enjoy your sanity now
tounge.gif
They are a joy and wonder.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Copper @ Oct. 20 2003,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...................enjoy your sanity now
tounge.gif
 [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Most definitely.  Remeber insanity is inherited! You get it from your kids
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
!

Thanks all for the kind words!!

Casper: LOL! that's a great (but sad) story. Thanks for sharing it!

Plant a kiss: Travis was a smart man turning down Bicalcarata, I also will turn my nose up at it. The name is basicaly in stone. A little later on in the pregnancy I should have permission to tell it. lol. only becuase we are not 100% sure about it yet.

I think it would be cool to have him on feb 29th. I look at it this way. If the 28th is a thur and the 1st is a friday, where do you think the b-day will be? huh? huh??? yeah, you wish you had a leap year b-day huh? LMAO.

D muscipula: heard. as we all know by now the topic cannot be corrected. I do spell check the messages I submit but not usally the topic. It wouldn't had picked it up any way as you have pointed out what a herd is. LOL.

Tamlin: Andrew Jr. uhm yeah. lets not ok?
tounge.gif
but future CP enthusiast and car afficianado absolutley!! (you forgot chick checker outer... hahaha&#33
wink.gif

I do trust you all in the lack of sleep thing. But it shouldn't be too bad since I already only get about 5-6 hrs a night. (ecen on the weekends...
mad.gif
WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?? ) hahaha

lol @ BCK

Andrew

Congratulations Andrew!

It must be the season for breeding! My wife and I are expecting a baby too so maybe we could baby sit for one another trans-Atlantic style!
wink.gif

Casper, you put a water cooler in your computer??

And pure water can't carry an electric current??? Interesting... I didn't KNOW that...

(this post took a really long time to complete because a Kenny Chesney music video came on CMT and I got totally mezmerized and forgot about the computer for a bit there...)

Back