What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As promised....

• Thread starter Cerius
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft
As promised..here are the new pics...
-note the other plant is a VFT..just wanted to see what new traps would look like in those conditions...
Ehh...for some reason..msn.com won't let me post my pics...so here's the website..
http://www.msnusers.com/CeriusCPs/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2

They VFT was later removed and put back outside after...*cough* aznviet *cough* complications....
tounge.gif

Looks nice...I can't wait to see the pitchers in month....should look really nice..

Somone said something about it getting fungus..how do I stop that without lowering the humidity?!?! Please help.

Fungus shouldn't be an issue. As low as you let humidity vary a little bit, fungus shouldn't present any problems. I have had mold form on dead or older rpitchers but not affect the health of the plant in any way.

cool looking plany cerius , i can't wait til it grows huge and the pitchers grow to be monstrous beast with those awsome fangs and " They VFT was later removed and put back outside after...*cough* aznviet *cough* complications.... " cerius , in most experiances , venus flytraps do not grow very well in in low light leveled overly humid terriums , they usually grow weak and spindly in most cases so i only told you to remove the flytraps .

oh..that was just a joke gold..i didn't mean anything by it.

Back