What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrgh ebay

Ebay annoys me. I mean its great sometimes. For somereason I cannot get a paypal account via my credit card. It keeps being rejected. I now (am currently bidding) on a Francis LLyod book on Cps. My max bid was 22.03 but somehow when I went back to my ebay I had already won the book. So I checked it out and sent the check a few minutes ago when I went ot the post office. I then discovered that some seller thought I might like the book and so sent it to me which was relayed via ebay messages. So now I will end up with two books because I cannot retract the bid on the one because it is with in 24 hours and after an hour. So my good ebay record has been tarnished. This will probibly be a second time since the first time the guy I was buying S. psitticenia seeds from I have sent two payments and neither has "arrived". This is all so annoying

Yeah, it can be a mess without a Paypal account. Did you call Paypal to see why it's not working? It's probably worth it to track it down.

Also, I think some polite and contrite messages about the situation should keep them from giving you negative feedback. Hopefully anyway.

Capslock

Did not sound like it. Well I'm not sure. I have tried but no response and now a block (from the person who I already paid). I may report it as missing payment or somthing.

Back