What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are ghosts real?

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
Creepy Video

Check out this video made by people filming a commercial. Use the sound, too, because there's a creepy noise that the white mist makes. Is it a ghost? You decide.

Max

Stupid proxy server firewalls....
mad.gif

That is really spooky!!! Unfortunately, I watched it for the first time with my 3-year-old present. I was just to put him down for a nap. No chance now!!

Lol. thats too funny! It realy spooks you the first time `cause your looking for a white mist.

There isnt any it`s a big scary ghoul!

Ohhhh, and I was thinking I would really see something spooky like a ghost.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

I'm not going to watch it, because I know what it is.. and I get spooked by those too often, it's not funny when you have your sound turned to the max, you're wearing earphones and your computer screen is 12" away from your face.

Go ahead call me a scaredy lizard
smile.gif

Hmm.......I don't know, it looks like it could be a ghost to me!

omg me and friend watched that on ebaumsworld.com, and we just laughed and laughed and played it over and over. it was really funny.

a saw one section of GHOHSTS of the civil war on the history channel. it was prety creepy

LOL, just in case you didn't know, the text at the end reads "You've never been this awake before"
biggrin.gif
  Cute. Although, it does sound nicer in German
smile_n_32.gif

I think its as real as me running around at 2 days old.

Godammit!
I looked at the clip before reading any of the answers to the post... and almost shat meself!
Now I really have to go for a smoke to calm down...
You is evil to post stuff like that at me when Im not prepared!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

/Quensel

Back