What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aqua teen hunger force

Hey folks guess what's finally available (so I can show you the figs now):
athfbox.jpg

you can only get the above set at Hot Topic (or ebay). The bad part is frylock has no stand so there's no way to stand him up outside the packaging.  
smile_h_32.gif

Also I can tell you coming soon: a shake & mothmonsterman set, MC Pee Pants giant spider and the shake signal hat from the bus of the undead episode!

An 18" Eddie from the cover of Iron Maiden's Somewhere in time is also available. It has a motion detector that when triggered lights up the robot eye and raises a space pistol!
smile.gif

WOW! That is SO cool!
laugh.gif
My friends all watch adult swim, it'll be awesome to tell them all that I know the guy who made these figures, I'll have to get up, off of my lazy butt some time and pick these up. Good job, and good luck in the future.

--Jonathan

Meat Wad is so cute!

HAHA I don't know WHAT you guys are talking about,but have fun
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

Oh no! Please don't get mistaken I didn't do these official ATHF figs!
My pals Ralph and Lisa Cordorero of Toxic Mom's studios did these. I was just posting a scan of the set because a few people wanted to see what they looked like and until now I wasn't able to show anyone. I hope someday Palisades will give me some projects but first I have to let them know my toy studio exists!

Oh yeah, for you collectors the biggest fig (shake) is 3" high.

Still very cool, both the figures, and that you know the people who made them. I hope that you get a project soon, all your work that I've seen is really freaking awesome.
smile_m_32.gif
Sorry for the mix up, though
laugh.gif
Hope to see some more of your work soon.

--Jonathan

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hope to see some more of your work soon.

gimme a few hours... somthing coming!
biggrin.gif

Back