What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone?

well, lost about 60-70% of my plants over the winter. I won't go into it because I am just a bit upset with myself. what I was wondering if anyone had typical plants for trade.

I have 4 d. dichotoma giant root cuttings, 1 marsten dragon, numerous d. cap typical and albino plants, seed of the same, d. adalae, and 5 unknown d. spat.

I am so disponded right now I cannot even think straight. I know you are not suppose to ask for plants, but if anyone has extra plants I'd be more than happy to send shipping if you are not interested in what I have for trade.

I am really looking for some basic plants. specifically, vft typical and red dragon, s. scarlet belle, s. psittancia, s. purp, any other sort of sarr, and whatever anyone else might be willing to trade for. I have some seed around, but nothing exciting. this winter basically wiped me out. pm me if anyone is interested in the above plants. sorry I cannot offer more. maybe when I get back on my feet.

give me a couple weeks to get settled and ill see what i have. i was planning on downsizing my collection a bit. im getting married on Saturday and then i have to deal with all the stuff i threw in the auction but give me a couple weeks and i should be able to round up a number of plants for yah

Take a look at my grow list. See if anything interest you. Send me a PM.

Back