What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone watch Nip/tuck? Looking for a song name

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I LOVE Nip/Tuck on FX. If anyone watched last night, what's the name of the hard techno song that was playing when Matt came into the gym and mett Kimber, right before she told him about Scientology?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Sep. 13 2006,11:57)]I LOVE Nip/Tuck on FX. If anyone watched last night, what's the name of the hard techno song that was playing when Matt came into the gym and mett Kimber, right before she told him about Scientology?
I recorded it.

There's a good chance I'll recognize it.

Hehe, that site is great. That's where I got that ugly/beautiful song (can't remember the name, it's on the fx website for the promo)

Best show ever! But come on, the baby can't make it. Where are they gonna get a deformed baby with that pteodactyl disorder. And I've GOT to find out what happened to cherry and the man's daughter.

found these at the forums.

“This Is Miami” - Sander Kleinenberg – Matt runs into Kimber at the gym

“U Gat Me” - Matt runs into Kimber at the gym (library music)

I can't find them anywhere on the web though.

Wait till I get home Clint I might be able to find them on bearshare. Just remind me if you haven;t found them by friday night.

Back