What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want some aloes?

I know, everyone probably has a ton already, but I thought I'd ask. My big momma of a plant has one again spawned a dozen or more youngsters ready to be separated (gotta clean out the whiskey barrel every couple of years).

If no one wants any, I'll end up mulching them for hand lotion or something. If you do happen to want one, PM or email me. I ask for nothing in trade, I know these are commonplace critters. But I like them nonetheless so I ask.

the crickets I hear chirping tell me no... So I went ahead and got rid of all but the largest two or three younguns. The larger couple will probably end up as gifts to local unsuspecting friends... MWAhahaha.
smile_n_32.gif

Hmmm.... somehow I missed this topic, until now.
smile_h_32.gif

In future I will wait longer...Sorry all. I did recieve several PMs from folks willing to adopt aloes... And they got aloes from me.  

I did get rid of a dozen or so little 'weeds' but still have 3 healthy 1 to 1-1/2 year old plants seeking a good home. I will also cross-post this to the trading board, so please respond there.

Back