What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone read the Godfather book?

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
I'm reading the book now and I want to watch the movies (I've never seen them) but I'm just wondering is the book all three movies in one or what? Is there only a book for the first one and then two and three? That would take less time but I like to read so it would be cool if there were books for the other two movies. The book though seems like it is covering a long time in the life of everyone. I dunno, help me out please.

It's been about 30 years since I read the book and only a few years less since I saw the movie, but I think the book = the original movie.

I read the books a few years ago. The orginal book contains more than what you see in the orginal movie. The history of Don Corleone as a child and immigrant in New York is in the book. You see that placed in the second Godfather movie. The first movie is a great movie , but as always with a hollywood movie, the book is beter.

Back