What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Know What This Is?

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
I found this growing in one of my pots in my CP grow chamber by any chance anyone know what it is? It has tiny little flowers growing on it between the leafs and its growing real tall, i took it outa the grow chamber to get these pics and to leave it sit with my house plants, it dont care for the lower humidity and the leafs seem to close up alittle so im gona put it back in the chamber..

DSCF6820B.jpg

DSCF6819A.jpg

it looks like the start of a boxwood shrub. the leaves and flowers remind of them. do they have a less than pleasant odor?

Alex

I don't think a boxwood would be flowering that early.

ist a begonia i have one . they are realy cool not sure what variety, but ill post a pic in a moment, i gave it to my mom, and as usual she returned it near death a few weeks back, so its a little stressed right now but coming back,

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

hear you go .
trin+m+begonia.jpg
IMG_0996.JPG
This is some cuttings before i gave it to her, in case she killed it.
wish i could find the name too , the nursery didnt know the name other than begonia
it has very tiny flowers in white, on mine at least
IMG_0995.JPG

Thanks guys but its not a boxwood as far as i know and i dont think its any kind of begonia, since i raise many diffrent kinds of begonias. I will get few more pics of it from the side, it has a very skinny stem and its really tall with leafs mainly on the top only and the flowers are very very tiny and between the leafs you can see them in the pics, it hates being outa the grow chamber where it has high humidty.

Back