What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone got some 'dews for sale?

i want to grow some relatively "easy" sundews in my first ever classic-style terrarium, but.. i dont have any. i am looking to see if any experienced or other growers have some extras that they can no longer care for and wish to sell them for a somewhat cheap price.

oh, and what is perfect humidity and temp for sundews? do diff species of drosera need differnet climates?

You do not want to ask for free or that you are willing to pay for plants in the forums, it's against the law.
smile_m_32.gif

Takahashi,
The good people who run this site sell some right here:
PFT's sundew sales page

They don't allow direct solicitation of sales here, but if you just check the trade forum from time to time, there are a lot of plants available, sometimes just for a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). If you have anything to offer as a trade (and it doesn't have to be a cp), I'm sure you'll get responses. There are a lot of generous people here!

Capslock

thanks very much you guys, ::runs away in handcuffs::

Back