What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Pacific NW CP collectors?

Hello,
I just found this forum, and I have been keeping nepenthes off and on for a few years. I am looking for nepenthes collectors in the Pacific NW. I am located in Portland.
Thank you,
TQ

As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will post some of my collection.

Howdy, and welcome to terraforums!

There's a pinned topic up above with more, but here's a map from the topic with member's names and their locations

GECP19.jpg

I'm located right on the California coast, so I'm slowly (very slowly) getting more neps. We've got quite a few Nepenthes aficionados in So Cal and some in northern calif, as well.

As for posting pictures, there should be a pinned topic somewhere around here...

It's pretty straightforward: Just find a hosting site for your images, copy the link to them, then insert them using the "image" button above the box you type in when creating a new message.

Enjoy!

Howdy trimtrig! Yessiree we do have some NW CPers. There's me, Homer, Brisco225 and unknownclown here in the Puget Sound area. PDX is down in Portland, as well as the folks from Sarracenia NW (although I'm not sure those guys hang out on the forums here.) I don't know which of them grow Neps besides me and Sarracenia NW, but I'm sure there's more. Welcome to the forums!
~Joe

Thanks for the info and the map-

Most of my nepenthes came from Jeff at Sarracenia NW- great guys-
I will try the posting thing here in a couple days-
TQ

Welcome to the forums! Also from the NW is Pinkerton.

Hi trimtig, I'm relatively new to growing nepenthes but I have one and i'm in Beaverton/Hillsboro. Cook's CP's is in eugene too.

I live in Ashland. Jeff lives in Corvalis, some others around here too

I'm in Salem, I'm sure you've heard of it.

iam not in the NW but iam in greeey county kansas. right in the middle on the border of kansas and colorado.

Don't forget me seedjar, I'm in the puget sound area as well. Puyallup to be exact, same with homer and jeremy(brisco)

I didn't forget - when I posted this, you were still a year in the future. I can't disclose details about the future of your time-frame, because it's classified information.
~Joe

I live in Dallas (just west of Salem). I only grow one nep. however.

Weeeird, TF is acting strange. Its saying all of this stuff was posted today and yesterday. Sorry seed haha

Weeeird, TF is acting strange. Its saying all of this stuff was posted today and yesterday. Sorry seed haha

Attack of the zombie thread! GrrrrllolomfgnARRGH!
~Joe

PS - Last post date != first post date :D

Welcome to Terraforums!

As S_Oregon_Cp said, I live in Corvallis. But I'll only be here a few more months...
Feel free to visit me; just send a pm.

I know of some people in Lincoln county too.

I'm going through Portland on Friday, but I won't be able to stop. In May there will be an orchid show in Portland; I've traded with other cp enthusiasts there.

Hi trimtig, I'm relatively new to growing nepenthes but I have one and i'm in Beaverton/Hillsboro. Cook's CP's is in eugene too.

Except you can't visit Cooks anymore... You can see his greenhouses from the highway.

Back