What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other invertebrate keepers?

• Thread starter Fresh Hex
  • Start date
I have a little of everything. 30 species of roaches, several millipede species, tarantulas, beetles, isopods, etc. Anyone else here into them? Wondering if it would be worth it to offer some for trade.

I've kept tarantulas and other spiders, native centipedes, mantids, beetles, scorpions, vinegaroons, some true bugs IDK what else. Right now though, all I just have are a few tarantulas but I hope to get a few scorps in the spring and maybe a mantis or two.

Last edited:
Currently, just some false black widows and some red runners. Have kept black widows, hissing roaches, tarantulas, scorpions, uropygids, mantids, and a vietnamese centipede.

There's a whole arthropod subforum at the bottom of the main TF page for keepers and enthusiasts. I have a mantid thread going there currently; only insects I'm really interested in keeping (at least that I can access food for).

Back