What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other ear gaugers on here?

Well, ive been gauging my ears slowly over the past few years, never had a blow out or anything...just gauging them as i felt like it, not in any rush to get to any size but i am not going any larger than what i just went to last night, a 0 gauge which is pretty small compared to what i see frequently where i work, and still considered a "baby gauge" by several of my friends lol.
well basically put, i have a pincher stuck in my left ear, i was able to get the one out of my right ear and get the plug in. well now im even funkier lookin lol. but the odd part is, my left ear has been gauged longer than this particular piercing in my right ear which i just had redone about a year ago, dermal punched at a 10 gauge to help me catch back up with my left ear (my right ear got infected when i originally got it pierced, (note to self, dont play excessive sports in summer after getting a fresh piercing and having long hair, bacteria harbor signs blaring everywhere) so, my left ear has quite a bit of scar tissue from me leaving my gauges out for a few days at a time, any advice on how to get it out and get the plug in with as little pain as possible would be appreciated, ive tried the warm shower thing...maybe ill just give it a couple more days to let the inflammation go down since that particular jump from a 2 gauge to a 0 gauge is a massive change

here is a cellphone shot of an idea of the jump i made for those unfamiliar with gauging....
gauge.jpg

Well, ive been gauging my ears slowly over the past few years, never had a blow out or anything...just gauging them as i felt like it, not in any rush to get to any size but i am not going any larger than what i just went to last night, a 0 gauge which is pretty small compared to what i see frequently where i work, and still considered a "baby gauge" by several of my friends lol.
well basically put, i have a pincher stuck in my left ear, i was able to get the one out of my right ear and get the plug in. well now im even funkier lookin lol. but the odd part is, my left ear has been gauged longer than this particular piercing in my right ear which i just had redone about a year ago, dermal punched at a 10 gauge to help me catch back up with my left ear (my right ear got infected when i originally got it pierced, (note to self, dont play excessive sports in summer after getting a fresh piercing and having long hair, bacteria harbor signs blaring everywhere) so, my left ear has quite a bit of scar tissue from me leaving my gauges out for a few days at a time, any advice on how to get it out and get the plug in with as little pain as possible would be appreciated, ive tried the warm shower thing...maybe ill just give it a couple more days to let the inflammation go down since that particular jump from a 2 gauge to a 0 gauge is a massive change

here is a cellphone shot of an idea of the jump i made for those unfamiliar with gauging....
gauge.jpg

ear gauges!?:0o: Cranky is scared of such things! ooOoooOooOooo creepy colorful jewels:0o:

i wanna get my ears pierced 2 on the left and 1 on the right but not with such monsters dude it's really creepy

I used to have whole ears full of piercings when I was a youngster. I did tattoos and piercings on my pals too but I'm not into the whole "scene" anymore.

Kris, if you wanna become a cop you're gonna have to quit doing all this cool stuff: CPs, Piercings, Norwegian folk metal, etc. You've gotta become a square ya know! LOL

LOL which is why im stopping at where i am, a 0 gauge, they can close up and everything from this size. no worries.

im going into the military first, but thats not for another year or so. just trying to have some last minute fun, since im gonna have a kid in a few months....we find out next friday if its a boy or girl

LOL which is why im stopping at where i am, a 0 gauge, they can close up and everything from this size. no worries.

im going into the military first, but thats not for another year or so. just trying to have some last minute fun, since im gonna have a kid in a few months....we find out next friday if its a boy or girl

Congrats on the baby! :-O any name ideas so far? so you are becoming a cop after the military? ( u will never ever catch me!) are u planning to be an infantry man?

My ears ripped right after this size.. they were 1inch in this pic. They hurt so bad! I had to take the plugs out for a few weeks and clean the blood/puss with a Q-tip dipped in epsom salts and water. I had to go down to 5/8"ths for awhile. Since then I never cared to start over. So.. I'm still at a 5/8"ths today.

l_1ec33a7909c4d07798d0363c2363f1-1.jpg

I've never seen one rip, did it tear completely through the lobe? Mine were all normal size just lots and lots of em.

On a side note, I'd like one of those Ferro Rocher truffles in the background! :D

My ear lobe ripped..literally. It was stretched so tight it tore.

Can't have one, I ate them all.

Gah! How long did it take to heal?

Back