What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any dart frog experts

Looking for dart frog people...

anyone out there?

Me
Lithopsboy
Joseph
Spec
DKim128

I know for sure these people are interested in dart frogs. But there are a couple others who I can't remember right now. May I ask why you're looking for dart froggers, Phil?

Thanks,
Mike
unclesam.gif

I absolutely love my dart frogs. I have been a little surprised how easy they are I thought they would be much more demanding. I cant see why they are not much more popular.

I have 3 D. azureus and 3 D. leucomelas

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I'm also wondering why you are looking for people who are into dart frogs?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Go monkeyman, what a memory.

I keep four Dendrobate Tinctorius and five Phyllobates Aurotaenia.

What's your question Phil?

nights.jpg

12.jpg

i just recieved an email telling me that my order was on the way . it also mentions that pft or jungle werks will be specialyizing in dart frogs soon and i'm guessing that phil might be needing some new workers .

LoL, Thats cool. I was going to set up a similar website to this for non commercial use. Basically I wanted to set up a forum for dart frogs and just a little introduction, care webpage. But I got an estimated price of a little less than 3000. Yup, I don't have that kind of money on me =D.

So far this is my expanded list.
1.2.1 D. Leucs
0.0.4 D. Azureus
0.0.6 D. Auratus

Coming Soon
0.0.4 D. Imitators
2.1.0 D. Cobalt Tincs

Soon I'm hoping to be able to afford some fantastic, lasmai and crested geckos. But thats all I have right now. Need more.

Back