What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any 1 heard of a X5 ??

• Thread starter Noddy
  • Start date
As is it a junk plant

Noddy

huh? do you mean a type of VFT that is X5? you need to be more specific.

I think he forgot the M, Mazda Miata MX5.

Had one for 7 years. Great car, had a lot of fun with it.

googling X5 brings up a BMW..I wouldnt call it "junk" though! ;)
its probably a very fine car..

there was also a X5 Jet..an early Jet fighter from the 1950's..
is that what you mean?

I tried googling X5 Venus Fly Trap..
the entire internet has no idea what you are talking about..

Scot

Kay from men in black said:
This caused the 1977 New York blackout. A practical joke by the great attractor. He thought it was funny as hell.

I keep waiting for someone to tell me some of these are jokes. Again, I'm completely lost! ???

Maybe one more will get the message through...
threadpollutionum8.jpg

He probably means one of the many numbered clones coming from Lubomír Adamec in the Czech Republic. They have Z05. Of X all they have listed are X03, X08, and X11.

I have to agree NaN but I went through every numbered Dionaea list I could think of... I couldn't find an X5 anywhere

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

OH I think I get it!!

Any 1 heard of a X5 ??
As is it a junk plant

Noddy

No I have not.
Andrew

Guy's it was not a joke... :nono:

Yes I googled too, and I could not find it so I think its a junk, Con plant! :boogie:

That's why I was asking ... :poke:

Cheers Noddy

If Google cant find it..that means NO one has ever discussed it on the entire internet.. ever..

so how did you find out about it?

you have now made two posts about it, and both contain NO information... :thumbdown:

Scot

disregard all comments .... MY BIG MISTAKE

I JUST NOTICED I FEEL LIKE A MUPPET now,... It's X 5 and it 5 dam plants...

Not the other name given....

Sorry ALL MY FAULT

Noddy

^I have no clue what you just said. Care to elaborate (and maybe use proper grammar and coherent sentences next time)?

^I have no clue what you just said. Care to elaborate (and maybe use proper grammar and coherent sentences next time)?

The way I interpreted it was "Venus Fly Trap x 5" meaning 5 venus fly traps. The x being a multiplication symbol and not the name of a venus fly trap clone. Maybe I'm wrong?

Ohhhh Somebody sent you 5 Venus flytraps!
I found some information now on the ICPS site on this!!
New cultivar name: X5
Description: Venus flytrap X5 is for extreme growers only, not for the faint of heart! This plant is easy to come by since it requires no special clone of Venus flytrap. Anyone can have this cultivar fairly easily and quickly if not on your own, from ANY carnivorous plant store that stocks Venus flytraps. You simple get your hands on 5 Venus flytraps, stick them all together, and there you have it! I first came across this cultivar when someone sent me a package containing Venus flytrap X5 and sure enough inside were 5 plants.
Cultivar status: Denied

All in fun ;)
Andrew

Ohhhh Somebody sent you 5 Venus flytraps!
I found some information now on the ICPS site on this!!

All in fun ;)
Andrew

:-))

I have X3! :-O

Back