What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anouncment

well I am very pleased to confirm the first colorado carnivorous plant society meeting will be held friday, november 26th at a library meeting room in colorado springs, i will be there along with jeremiah, with almost all my plants, we will be having raffles (hopefully a cp vendor can donate plants for the raffle), contests, demonstrations, speaches (sp?), and lots more, we might be having a airsoft meeting afterwords, but i cant confirm that (in background) *i call spec!* it should be really fun and we're expecting 20 members to come at one point or another, if any of you can make it that'd be great
Kirk Simpson
ccps vice president

Good luck with your meeting, Kirk! I wish I could go. I'm sure it will be a big success!

Capslock

thanks for the kind comment, if you can make it it'd be awesome, but if not we understand, anyone else think they can come?

It's spelled "speech"
smile_n_32.gif

Say hello to any Allingers for me!

Congrats on the new group formation, guys. I wish you the success that we at the NECPS have enjoyed. Hopefully your member ship will grow to the point you can have a public show.

Good luck!

thats what we're hoping to do next year we plan to have a beginners meeting for all the newbs in january then have a spring meetin, summer meeting, fall meeting, and winter meeting

Vice president? Very posh.
smile_n_32.gif

We have to call you kirkposhvicepresident now.
smile_n_32.gif

Well Ima a member, shame I cant attend, the U.K is a long long way gfrom there and I havnt the funds nor money to go.
smile_h_32.gif

Lol. but you get to go to switzerland right Dino?(No I haven`t read that post yet I`m getting to it...)

Back