What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another random utric in U. dichotoma pot. ;D

Mmk, so, I looked at my utric pot today, and I noticed a yellow flower. The funny thing is is that it was originally only supposed to be U. dichotoma. Yet, it has D. capensis seedlings (which I need to take out) and U. bisquamata running wild. And here, I find yet another different plant. My guesses are U. subulata or some other form of U. bisquamta (which I doubt). Have fun trying to figure it out. :)

SN853288.jpg

It's U. subulata.

Most definately U. Subulata.

Ok, thanks. :) So now I have D. capensis, U. dichotoma, U. bisquamata, and U. subulata in one pot. xD

pretty sweet deal! congrats on the new find!

Ok, thanks. :) So now I have D. capensis, U. dichotoma, U. bisquamata, and U. subulata in one pot. xD

One big happy family.

xvart.

Repotted it. It's a bit elavated because of the layer of sphagnum below, but it should be ok.

SN853290.jpg

SN853291.jpg

SN853292.jpg

SN853293.jpg

Wow, thats quite an underground system.

Cool pot. I sowed some U. Subulata seeds a while ago and they grew into what look like miniature spring onions... something tricky going on there i think!
But seriously... cool pot!

Back