What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another photo

• Thread starter uglypho
  • Start date
Where can this G14 Dirk Ventham's Giant be had. That has to be the coolest VFT I have ever seen.
Jealousy will get you nowhere, but with money you can buy it.
Stephen

I guess how to order one is "G14 classified".........(you'll only get the joke if you've seen the movie "Rush Hour"..........:D

Gorgeous VFT. I'm hoping I can grow mine to that quality. How much light does it get daily?

Thx scupbucket. My VFTs get like 10 hours of direct sun a day, and that is ALOT of sun for Inland Southern California since we almost never see clouds(only a few days in the winter if we are lucky:p)Sometimes I think this is too much, especially when I see temps in the high 90's and humidity in the low teens. Use this as a reference to my climate Temecula Weather I grow 17 genetically different VFTs(varieties)in my G-house.

Phong

Seeing those pics of your 'cold frame' bog has really gotten me excited about adding some different species to my collection. I just wish I got that amount of sunlight here in NY. Lately we've been getting some good sunlight but it's not consistent. Very nicely done.

Back