What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another photo

• Thread starter uglypho
  • Start date
G14%20Dirk%20Ventham's%20Giant6.jpg

G14%20Dirk%20Ventham's%20Giant7.jpg

Very good photo. Now tell us what cultivar
smile.gif

Thanks. Its G14 Dirk Ventham's Giant.

smile_h_32.gif
I want one!! It seems like its almost impossible to get your hands on this unless you know the right person.

I must have one.

I must have one NOW
smile_n_32.gif

It's beautiful! I'm content with looking at its picture, though.

I found a lot of people on the web with the Ventham's Giant but no one will tell where they got them from. Now you got me wanting one.
mad.gif

Good luck finding one! LOL
Ususally these G numbered plants are only found in the UK and other surrounding areas but not commonly found in the US...
smile_h_32.gif

I've been searching for these plants for some time now with no luck either.

Uglypho, That pic brings tears to my eyes, it is so beautiful! Good job on the growing, and taking such good care of this plant. Ignore the "I wants" you have read here. Cultivate these for all they are worth, then share what you can, when you can. TOO beautiful!!!

What stunning color!! Enjoy this beauty for the rest of your life. BTW, I don't want or need one (feels good to say that), but can see why other people desire it so much.

Aww thanks guys and gals. Means a lot to me. I will try to propogate as much as possible to spread it around.

I'd be lieing if I said I didn't want one, but until my ability to grow the ones I have improves I'll settle for admiring the pics of your
laugh.gif

That is so close to what my ideal VFT looks like. It's an absolutely stunning magnificant VFT. Please work on propagating it.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

wow,that is sweet.Hey ugly I noticed some of the links on your site dont work.Just thought I would tell you cause I hate broken links.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big Mouth @ June 25 2005,12:12)]Hey ugly I noticed some of the links on your site dont work.Just thought I would tell you cause I hate broken links.
I want to see a G-16. Let us know when it's fixxed.

The G clones are from Graham Sadd's (in London) collection. I got my G14 from Stephen Morley.

The only way to get them in the US is with all the paperwork.

And exactly where can this paperwork be found?

Yes, it's summer and I can finally work on my site and play Halo 2. Right now, some of my newer plants are small and unimpressive. Dean imports many of the plants.

Back