What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another happy customer

I received my plants in the mail yesterday from Flytrapshop. Thanks Andrew. I potted up my P. cyclosecta and the N. sanguinea came prepotted. Everything was well packed and I was very pleased with the plants.

newcps005.jpg

newcps006.jpg

Andrew, you should start a testimonial page or something on your shop's website.:)

Very nice. Maybe this can be the testimonial page.

I would add some pics of the plants I bought, but they are not looking very good with the dormancy thing going on. Wait until May, I 'll get some good pics.

Thanks! Great job on potting up that ping! I've seem people just absolutely butcher them and ask why there are no leaves. lol right here is proof that with a little care, you can pot them up flawlessly! Great work!

I've thought about a testimonial page.. it'd be easy to create another section or sub topic or something... I even thought about making it so guests could post in it.. but I think alot of spam may show up there.. perhaps we'll try it :) I had been sending out Emails (you remember that ozzy) and got some good responses too.. But my Raid config went down and I had not backed up since I started the campaign... So I don't even have the questions... You got that ozzy? wanna resend it to me? :) not that it'd be super hard to make one lol

andrew

Nice :D I got my sanguinea soo small(no pitchers and like 3 inch diameter) so saving the money is not worth it,
if you see 2 or more cps buy from andy ! :banana2:

not to make a diss at Andy....but i dont think that is P. cyclosecta... the leaves look more like esseriana or the like.

Alex

Andy, you mean the questions from your and your mouse? I think I still have it. I'll have to look.

You know glider I think you're right (dunno how it's a diss though, rather a misslabled plant :p thanks for pointing it out...) It was traded to me as "yucca do 1730 aka P. cyclosecta" and after taking the cuttings of them etc the mother plant died, and the propagations always had this growth so, I just assumed that was some summer growth. (I have quite a few pings that constantly stay in summer growth for some reason...) After looking up and reviewing the Yucca Do plants there isn't even a 1730 but rather a 1713 which is esserina/jauvamensis (according to this link...) So thanks for pointing it out. At least I've only sold 3 in the whole time I've been open haha- I'll contact them about it.

Captain Hamata- Did you need/want a P. esserina/jauvamensis ???

Ozzy- yes, the one about me and my mouse :) and your reply was quite lovely to that too. haha

Andrew

PS- now I have some esseriana :) I've been out of that for months. lol Guess I should properly list it as the yucca do plant though...

Last edited:
:blush: Why thank you Andrew.

Andrew, have you ever thought of getting your company listed on the garden watchdog (http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/) site?

It is really popular with many people who mail order garden plants these days, I know many people who will not buy from a site that has a bad gardenwatchdog rating from customers. Its an independent site and thats why so many people like it.

Finch- The first year was nice and slow and has helped me work out the bugs in starting a business... (like the one above ;) ) About to enter the second year I'm working much harder on getting the name out there. I will definatly save that site and see what's needed to get listed on there once I add all my Sarracenia to the store here shortly.
thanks,
Andrew

I can probably got to the site and give a bad review. It'll at least get your name out there.

That would be great Ozzy, thanks. :suspect:

That ping is ssoooooo nice. I need to get one of those myself. :)

Captain Hamata- Did you need/want a P. esserina/jauvamensis ???

Andrew, I'm still happy with the ping even if it's not cyclosecta.:grin: I've never had any yucca do pings so this works out fine. So, would it be reasonable to call it a yucc do 1713 then?

Back