What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another free tank

schloaty

Staff member
Got me a free 30 gallon (I think it's 30...3 feet long, 12 inches wide, 14 or 16 inches tall).

My buddy was going to toss it, but better to give to someone who will use it, right? In this case, ME!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

a-30-gallob-tabk-is-30-ibches-lobg-11-ibches-wide,abd-1-ibches-tall.-sorry-if-i-am-cobfusi
bg-you-,my-keybrad-is-messed-up
-spec

I will have to double check the size as I am at work. But a few weeks ago I picked up a 20 gallon tall tank on the side of the road. Only has a small chip out of the one corner. Nothing a bit of silicon cannot repair. It probably does not leak as is anyway. I just have to remove and abundance of those stick on thermometers.

I missed a chance to get a free 50 gallon tank. I didn't have time to stop and get it and by the time I was able to, well...

Now, if we could just find a free 20'x30' greenhouse.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now, if we could just find a free 20'x30' greenhouse.
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Lol! Seriously!
smile.gif

Spectabalis: What?
tounge.gif

I didn't measure the thing....I'm guessing here. I guess I should measure it when I get home, and post the specs (NPI) so you guys can tell me it's true size....

You are realy lucky! I had to spend $90 on mine.

lol, ive got some tanks id like to use as a terrarium but two of them (20 and 20 gallon) are occupied by my gerbils. I had a really dope 30 gallon shapped like a hexagon that wouldve been perfect! but i tumbled and broken into chunks of glass
sad.gif

Do you still have it?

You might be able to have a few pieces of glass cut to size - it's not that expensive. Then, a bit of clear silicone seal and PRESTO!!

WildBill

Back