What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And now for something completly different

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
I have the following non-cps avaliable:

Garlic bubils, hard neck giants, 2 avalaible for SASE

Rooted hardy rosemary cuttings, will survive year round as far north as zone 5. both large and small, the smaller ones might benefit from a winter indoors if you live below zone 8. Fantastic plants for herb gardens or herbal bonsai.
Try an herbal bonsai, you can eat the trimmings and if you make a mistake it grows back quickly.

Rosemary's are for trade, I'm fairly open, just remember, they don't make good bog plants.

Hey i might be interested but i've never grown garlic. i did once as an experiment to see how they would do but never to actually grow and harvest. Do you separate each individual clove and plant them? would i have to mulch them in zone 5? i might be interested in the rosemary too :p. let me know, thanks

these are bubils, asexual seed pods, seperate the seeds, plant them in very early spring where you live, or late fall and mulch over and harvest the bulbs in the summer. The bulbs will grow about 3/4 size the first season. Then, repeat the process the next season, only then use a clove instead of the seed. In fact, if they grow seed pods just cut them off. that crop should be full size

I thought it was going to be a Monty Python collection!

1. Victoria

Thanks for the offer! What kind is it? I want to make sure it will grow in my zone.....you said hard neck giants....is it the Russian Giant garlic or a different variety? If it wont grow in my zone then I will have to step out of this offer, JLMK.

Thanks again!
Victoria

Hi, it's a giant varity of the nothern white and should do fine in your zone

1. Victoria
2.Flytraplady5

please PM me so I can send you my addy :D

Received bulbils l a few days ago they are planted
thanx for this offering
Lois

Back