What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An update on life

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
Hello everyone. I'm all settled in at college and even brought eight of my plants down there. That's all I can fit on my windowsill so the rest of them will probably stay at home, they are nice and happy there too.

I came home here for the weekend, which has been wonderful to get away from the dorms and everything, and back out into the country.

Life is pretty good down there........but incredibly busy. I have started an internship where I work almost everyday until 5. I'm sure that people with jobs are used to this.......but it is all fairly new to me. Working 8 to 5 seems like a pretty long day.....especially when I can never seem to get to bed early. I am also trying to make it to the gym after I get back from work, and then I have to eat, and by the time I get my homework done for the night it's almost time for bed. So not much "me time"
smile.gif

But the internship is great, and it's fun to have some experience in the graphic design field. The company I'm interning at has a broadcast department too, and I'm hoping to get a taste of that and the 3D animation they do too for maybe half a semester.

So........all in all.....things are good here! Hope all is well with all of you!

- Joel

thats good to know your doing well.

Back