What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - New Album ?

• Thread starter droseraguy
  • Start date
Did someone say 'VFT'? :0o: And did you know that "Horse...." was part of a double-sided release, with a song called, "I Need You"?

I got my dad tix for the show in Chicago on the 30th of June. Droseraguy, are you going to the show?

Yup, the wife and I will be there. Section 205 I think.

awesome!!

dad and mom are in sec 201.

OK, it wasn't Tool but We still had a great time. Taste of Chicago for dinner, a walk in the park. Show opened by America for about an hour then on comes Chicago for another 2 1/2 hours. That was a great show, 40th Anniversary for them in their hometown in front of family and friends.

my parents had a blast! they looveed chicago's performance more than america. apparently, "it was more lively"

my parents told me that a lot of people were dancing so they did too! they were also surprised that there were a few people my age in the concert...now i regret not going. gah!

im sending my parents to eric clapton's concert in two weeks. i might go with them...well it depends..if i get tix for roger waters in milwaukee, i probably wont go to clapton but if i dont get tix for waters, then ill go to clapton's. whee!!!

did you take pictures?

Nope no pics, and YAAA, Chicago was waaay better. It was Satuday, In the park, Close enough to 4th of July. HA ! What a blast.

I was surprised at how many "younger" kids were there as well. I guess I can admit to dancing in the isle as well. Too bad no photographic evidence ! Glad your folks had a good time, what a great daughter to send them. ;)

Back