What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am i nuts?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Ok there was a thread here called "50 things girls should know about guys"and then I went to respond to it,but it didn't work,so I logged back on to TF and it's GONE!What happened??Am I losing it??*Niki*

Yeah it was you who posted it right?*Niki*

confused.gif
No! I responded though

If it was here, and is now missing. I think you know what happened to it.
It was removed fromt he visable forums due to language. There were many words not acceptable on the forums in that post. So, it was removed.
Andrew

I would still be happy to go along with the notion that Niki is still nuts, even if it isn't for this reason.
biggrin.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif

I am going to vote yes just on the basis that after 440 posts you still visit here
smile_m_32.gif

HEY! Be nice now!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
Yeah so I am nuts! Who isn't on this forum?!?! So there
smile_m_32.gif
Andrew,I understand why it was removed.I just thought it was funny that it was there and then less than a minute later it was gone.I thought I hallucinated the whole thing
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*<---The nutty girl
smile_m_32.gif

No, you didn't hallucinate. It was quite sexist.....it read like it was written by an insecure 15 year old boy.

Killer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 01 2005,11:31)]I would still be happy to go along with the notion that Niki is still nuts, even if it isn't for this reason.
biggrin.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't the one that said it... hehe
Although I almost did.
smilie4.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ok there was a thread here called "50 things girls should know about guys"and then I went to respond to it,but it didn't work,so I logged back on to TF and it's GONE!What happened??Am I losing it??*Niki*

well looking at the title and the fact that its not there anymore i think the fact that it was deleted would be self-evedent. The moderaters make good time. Hum i makes me wonder what was posted that non of the regular members noticed? No dont tell me, i do not want to know

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Am i nuts?
Yes
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Hey like I said,if I'm nuts,then so are all of you here
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

Back