What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloha!

Aloha everyone,

I live in Hawaii. I've only been growing cps for about two months unless you count my failed venus fly traps which died due to my lack of knowledge. I recently received a death cubed D. capensis, and with a new found appreciation and admiration for nature I did my homework this time. I found Aaron May's site growsundews.com of tremendous help. I am happy and proud to say that it is doing very well and is growing pretty rapidly.

Before writing this thread, I was looking around and am totally humbled by the knowledge and extensive collections many of you have. I've just started so I hope to learn a lot, and become a respected grower like all of you.
I am so excited about all the expertise and support that terraforums has to offer. Thanks for reading this kinda long post.

Anne

Welcome to Terraforums Anne!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! I promise that you will learn much.

Welcome. E komo mai .

Several Hawaii members here

Don't we have like 3 Anne's / Ann's currently participating, here? What are the odds....

Welcome Anne :wave: Yes, you will learn much on here. After 8 years of growing sarrs, amazing what I have learned in my short time since joining this forum...so much expertise and wonderful people willing to share it.

welcome anne! enjoy your stay and hope you stay long! :)

Aloha Anne!

Welcome to TF!

I also live on Oahu, in Mililani. Let me know if you are interested in nepenthes; I am sure I have a couple around I could get you started with.

Hope to hear from you.

Keith

Thanks everyone! See you guys on the forums!

Back