What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost finished tank

So yeah here some pics. I need to get a temp/humidity gauge and a fogger maybe. I also need to paint the inside of the hood flat white.

Fell free to ask questions and make comments
smile_m_32.gif

finishedtank0018xg.jpg

finishedtank0026sy.jpg

finishedtank0038ri.jpg

finishedtank0044zf.jpg

finishedtank0054uh.jpg

finishedtank0064nu.jpg

finishedtank0077jp.jpg

finishedtank0080mq.jpg

That's a pretty awesome tank! I'm sure it will outgrow itself quickly! I just wanna say that for your Utric containers, you should prolly put some sort of cover over the glass so that algae doesn't grow, and to prevent any leaves from forming on the bladders that grow down. (Since the bladders will think they're above ground and will act as runners and make leaves.)

-Ben

Amazed.....tell me what is the °K and wattague of the bulbs?, please!!!!, if u can add the brand (marca??), dont know the word, please add it to.
smile_n_32.gif
, impresionant tank.

Ok

Drosera36:
My fiance was supposed to be knitting me a sleeve for each glass. But now all that has changed. So when I get paid Ill be buying black construction paper or black craft foam to cover them.

ImWindPlant:
Ok this link is for the center light in the 2nd picture;(i converted it)
http://www.energyfederation.org/loa/default.php/cPath/25_174_241_561

And this is for the other two lights;
http://www.amazon.com/gp....=284507

They used to get really warm but I have a 4 inch fan running whenever the lights are on. No temp problems now. I mist the tank twice a day.
smile_m_32.gif

Kewl, i use 2X25wats flood r40 from philips, dont have the info of °K and lumens, but they are yellow, im changin them for 1 30wats daymax from coralife and 1 30wats nutri plant lamp from coralife too, it says it enchanses growing in plants with PAR, photosintetical active radiation, i hope they 2 help my plants, and i wanna use 4 9 wats 6,500°K bulbs from philips to they are small shini cool chithe looking, u al tink w this ling my plants are going kewl?, i hope they do fine, my adelae got a bug today!,
smile.gif
im so happy.

Yeah I'd say those are weak for sure. You can get my lights from home depot and walmart. Check it out man, and there cheap too.

Back