What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alice in Wonderland

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
Anyone else want to see this?
Looks like a great movie with Johnny Depp in it.
Johnny Depp plays crazy well:)
The queen of hearts is also awesome
looking.

is it not out yet? he really is a great actor, i see all his movies.

Is this a new Tim Burton film?

I used to be a huge Tim Burton fan.
I saw Edward Scissorshands in the theatre..
Nightmare before Christmas is one of my all-time favorite movies!

but lately..its just TOO weird..
The remake of Willy Wonka was just unbelievably awful..
the Johnny Depp WW character was painful to watch..
what were they thinking?
my Mom and sister actually walked out of the theater!
I never paid to see it, but have seen snippets on TV..looks dreadful..

and now this new Alice movie looks to be the same..
its like they are going too far..trying to be TOO creative and clever, and as a result crossing over the line to "suck"..

not interested in seeing it really..

Scot

Johnny's the best just saw a my first trailer on it,
while watching big bang also very cool Ha HA!

I want to watch it. I've always wanted to see Tim Burton's new movies, like Caroline, but never had the chance. And I've always wanted to see Alice in Wonderland, so I'll try to see it.

Yup, Tim Burton
off with her head!

Coraline was alright, not the greatest (read the book lol) and i generally love tim burton movies, but i agree that the charlie and the chocolate factory was a little ridiculous, Johnny came off as a bit of a pedophile. however, i am really excited for alice in wonderland...was one of my favorite movies as a child, even though its dumbed down and disney-fied........the book is hella whacked up rofl.

I'm a huge Tim Burton fan.

Depp's Willy Wonka character was based offa Michael Jackson, which is why he seemed so weird!
The movie had it's moments for sure, but the original with Gene Wilder is still the best!

Burton's great, but he seems to be losing his edge... look at Planet of the Apes. Beautiful movie, but lacked soul. Same with Sleepy Hollow.
Alice does look great, hopefully this is what puts him back on track!

Back